The ENDURO RAID 30.X bag is designed to meet the most demanding requirements. This light and compact backpack allows you to carry the essential equipment for the MARATHON DES SABLES or other stage races (water, spare clothes, waterproof jacket, nutrition, sleeping bag, ultra light mattress, stove, etc.). Perfect balance between lightness and stability, it offers optimal comfort for ultra-trail events and multi-day hikes. Fans of extreme adventure, mountain and high mountain will be convinced by its versatility and its many accessories to attach ice axes, crampons and poles while leaving them easily accessible. Equipped with our latest innovations to simplify its use, it allows you to experience your adventures in nature to the fullest. Keep your things dry with its waterproof slides and self-locking sliders.
Advantages : accessibility, lightness, stability, versatility
Volume : 27 litres
Weight : 420 grams
Materials : 210D and 40D ripstop nylon, 1,000mm waterproof, 3D mesh with Airback Control system for good back ventilation.
Adjustments : Anatomical fit with unique adjustments: lateral Velcro's to adjust your bag according to its content and your size. Pectoral and ventral adjustment for a better distribution of the load on the back and a perfect stability, without compromising your breathing.
- 2 zipped pockets on the shoulder straps of the bag to store a 6.5-inch smartphone, with self-locking slider so you won't be bothered by any noise.
- Compartments designed to accommodate two 500-ml soft flasks.
- Compartments in Bi-elastic material, designed based on the feedback of our elite athletes to transport their bars, gels, dietetic products, all very easily accessible and without tossing.
- Central compartment easily accessible by two zippers, one of which is vertical for quick access to priority or safety equipment. This central compartment is itself segmented into several independent compartments to easily store a water bladder, spare clothes, or comfort equipment. Separate the heavy from the light, the dry from the wet. These very fast access pockets offer great organization options to store your essential or occasional equipment.
- 4 reflective loops for more security. They allow you to attach a mesh net to increase the volume of the bag, if necessary.
Hydration & Accessories :
- Compartments able to accommodate any 500-ml soft flask and any 2-litre water bladder. You can also hold 2 bottles equipped with a 800ml pipette, or even two 1-litre PET bottles (one per strap to balance the load).
- Bag equipped with a quick-release system for poles: the 'Easy Fix Pole Control'.
- Bag sold with 2 bib magnets to easily and quickly attach your bib to the front of the bag. You can also put the 2 bib magnets on the back strap of the bag to easily fix the mandatory bib which must be located on the back of your mandatory equipment.
- Option: Stretch mesh net with 4 buckles to add extra volume to the back of your bag. It will allow you to fix clothes, sleeping bag and/or mattress without any tossing.
- Tip: attach the net to the bottom of your Enduro bag so that the sleeping bag is held under your bag and allows you better access to the inside of your bag.
Safety : Oxsitis backpacks are equipped with an easily accessible whistle (without putting the bag down) and reflective strips for added safety.
Tips & Advice :
- Choosing the right size : Oxsitis backpacks are worn close to the body for maximum stability and comfort thanks to their breathable materials. Choose the size of your bag based on the usual size of your T-shirts.
- Sizes : S (< 1m70 / < 65kg) – M (1m70 to 1m85 / 65kg to 80kg ) – L (> 1m85 / > 80kg)
- Care instructions : Oxsitis bags are made of technical materials with water-repellent properties. Hand wash / No ironing / No machine drying / No professional cleaning / No laundering / Do not use washing powder or detergents / Wash your bag with a soft sponge.