COMPLETE LUGGAGE SET by MDS
FREE DELIVERY IN EUROPE !
The COMPLETE BAGGAGE SET by MDS, composed of the 44L CABIN LUGGAGE by MDS and the 98L CHECKED BAGGAGE by MDS, will be perfectly adapted to your long expeditions. Its dimensions meet the requirements of airline companies. Its total capacity of 142L will allow you to take everything you need without having to make difficult choices.
Made with high-quality materials, this luggage set has been designed to withstand your journeys in the desert... You will be amazed by its multiple reinforcements, anti-shock components, wheels, zippers, clips, and other key features! You won't have to worry: it won't let you down during your adventures!
These two pieces of luggage are also available separately.
Delivery all over the world
Returns up to 14 days
Luggage size and weight:
COMPLETE SET: 8.88kg (CABIN LUGGAGE: 3.86kg / CHECKED BAGGAGE: 5.02kg).
- External dimensions:
CABIN LUGGAGE: Length (L) = 56cm / Width (W) = 36cm / Depth (D) = 22cm, i.e. a total L + W + D of 114cm.
CHECKED BAGGAGE: Length (L) = 76cm / Width (W) = 43cm / Depth (D) = 30cm, i.e. a total L + W + D of 149cm.
COMPLETE SET: 142 litres (CABIN LUGGAGE: 44 litres / CHECKED BAGGAGE: 98 litres)
The COMPLETE LUGGAGE SET by MDS is perfectly compliant with the dimensions allowed on regular airlines. However, we invite you to double-check these dimensions before every flight as size limits may vary from one airline to another.
Composition / Materials:
- Exterior Fabric = water-repellent, 900 denier polyester
- Lining = 600 denier polyester
- Zipper = 10-gauge YKK
- Clip = WJ nylon
- ABS handle with telescopic aluminium shaft
- ABS wheels
All the components of the COMPLETE LUGGAGE SET by MDS have been selected with the aim of guaranteeing quality, durability, and resistance to the extreme conditions of the MDS (sand, shocks, wind).
External technical characteristics:
- Colour: the COMPLETE LUGGAGE SET by MDS is black with an orange piping and the MDS logo in white and orange.
- An orange removable cover is supplied with the luggage to protect it from knocks, sand, and the outside environment.
- Its telescopic handle in aluminium will offer you robustness, and the different locked positions will give you more comfort.
- There is a laminated space on the back of the luggage for your name, surname, and contact details (inside dimensions of a business card: 5.4x8.5cm).
- Protection and reinforcements are placed in the corners to give greater longevity to your luggage.
- Hard plastic reinforcements are also present underneath the luggage to improve stability and robustness in both upright and horizontal positions.
- The COMPLETE LUGGAGE SET by MDS includes easy-access zippered compartments on each piece of luggage, allowing you to store items you'll need quickly during your trip.
In the 44L CABIN LUGGAGE by MDS, a zippered compartment gives access to:
- A pocket specially designed for your computer;
- Two easy-access zippered pockets, ideal for your passport, smartphone, means of payment, pen, power bank, or earphones;
- A main compartment where you can slip in magazines, your diary, and other useful items.
In the 98L CHECKED BAGGAGE by MDS, a large compartment and a small, zippered pocket are ideally placed to stow your belongings and other necessary items for your stay.
- Three handles are placed on the outside of your luggage for better ergonomics. You will thus have a handle on each side to make it easier for you to hold your luggage.
Internal technical characteristics:
- Inside dimensions of the main compartment:
CABIN LUGGAGE: Length = 52cm / Width = 34cm / Depth = 14cm, i.e. a volume of approximately 24 litres.
CHECKED BAGGAGE: Length = 72cm / Width = 40cm / Depth = 22cm, i.e. a volume of approximately 63 litres.
- Zippered pockets in openwork mesh fabric are evenly distributed for optimal storage and good visibility :
CABIN LUGGAGE: four pockets of identical dimensions (19x31cm).
CHECKED BAGGAGE: three 20x36cm pockets and two 30x35cm pockets.